In order to make your stay more pleasant at Baraboo Hills Campground, we have the following policies:
- We have lots of little guests. Please obey the 5 1/2 mile speed limit throughout the camp.
- No GOLF CARTS allowed. Only seasonal guests are permitted a golf cart.
- Please place garbage in bags and deposit in the dumpsters located at the park entrance / exit. Pick-up service is not available, do not leave trash at your site. No dumping of gray water. Portable holding containers must be used.
- We recycle! A clear bag will be provided to you at check-in for your recyclables. Please place in appropriate dumpster.
- If you move a table please return it to it’s appropriate site.
- Be considerate of others. Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am and enforced. Radios should be turned off, and noise contained within your site. Children must be supervised and back at your site by 11:00 p.m. The campground has the discretion to remove anyone due to disruptive behavior.
- Firewood is for sale at the office. Do not bring firewood into the campground. Picking up wood and cutting trees is prohibited.
- Campers and their visitors will not hold Baraboo Hills Campground responsible for any loss of personal property or any injuries. This includes any injury from use of sports equipment.
- Rental equipment, bikes and sports equipment are provided as a courtesy to our guests. Please treat equipment with care. Disrespect to equipment will not be tolerated.
- We do not charge extra for sunshine and we do not give refunds for rain. We will provide alternative activities for rainy days.
- We do not accept personal checks. Credit cards accepted (Visa, MC, Discover). ATM provided in office
- Please get motorcycle usage approved by management prior to arrival.
- No smoking inside any buildings.
- Reservations are non-refundable. Camping credit will be given if you give us 48 hour notice and the credit will expire at the end of current camping season.
All Rentals Check-in 2:00 pm, Check-out 11:00 am
- No smoking
- No pets
- A $50 cleaning deposit (credit card) is required upon check-in and will be held subject to approved inspection of cabin / rental unit upon check-out
Rates for individual sites/rentals are based on a total of 2 adults / 3 children under the age of 18, and one car/one camping unit per site. Additional people are $5 per person per day (max of 6 people per site). Visitors must register at the office and pay the $5 per person per day fee. Additional cars must pay a $5 per stay fee and receive a tag at the office (max of 2 cars per site). Advance reservations are requested. All reservations must be paid in full at time of booking by Visa or Mastercard and are non-refundable. For group reservations, an individual name must be assigned to each site being reserved and payment must be made for each site at time of reservation.